UPSRTC Bus Conductor Jobs 2018 -Apply Online for 1931 Vacancies
- 1 UPSRTC Bus Conductor Jobs 2018 -Apply Online for 1931 Vacancies
- 1.1 www.upsrtc.com
- 1.2 UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018-18 – Apply Online for 1931 Driver & Conductor Vacancies:
- 1.3 UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018-18 Notification Details
- 1.4 UPSRTC Bus Conductor Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
- 1.5.1 Educational Qualification for UPSRTC Samvida Conductors Recruitment 2018:
- 1.5.2 Age Limit to apply for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
- 1.5.3 Selection Process for UPSRTC Recruitment 2018
- 1.5.4 Pay Scale for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
- 1.5.5 Application Fee for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
- 1.5.6 How to Apply for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Steps
- 1.5.7 UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 Important Links
- 1.5.8 UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.5.9 Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
- 1.5.10 Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related
UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018-18 – Apply Online for 1931 Driver & Conductor Vacancies:
UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Online for 1931 Samvida Conductors Jobs. Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh!! There are 1931 Driver & Conductor Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC). However, the board is ready to receive online applications from eligible candidates from 18th January 2018. Moreover, UPSRTC Bus Conductor Online Application process ends in the month of May 2018. So, all applicants must apply before the last date and be a part of UPSRTC Bus conductor Jobs 2018. Furthermore, refer below sections to know about eligibility, age limit criteria, educational qualification details and others. Additionally, visit @ www.upsrtc.com to know more information about UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018. Consequently, stay in touch with us to get updated information about UP Government Jobs.
UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018-18 Notification Details
Name of the Organization – Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
Post Name – Driver (Chalak) & Conductor (Parichalak)
Total Vacancies – 1931 Vacancies
Apply Mode – Online
Starting date to apply – Updated Soon
Closing date to apply – May 2018
Job Category – Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Official Website – www.upsrtc.com
UPSRTC Bus Conductor Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Driver (Chalak) & Conductor (Parichalak)||Lucknow||88|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
Candidates appearing for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit criteria, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for UPSRTC Samvida Conductors Recruitment 2018:
- Must have passed Class 8.
- Also, must have experience in driving Heavy Vehicle.
Refer Official Notification for more details.
Age Limit to apply for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Also, Age relaxation will be applicable only to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of UP Government.
Selection Process for UPSRTC Recruitment 2018
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Preliminary Screening (Includes Driving Test at Regional Office)
- Final Driving Test ( At Training Institute, Kanpur)
Pay Scale for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Karnataka Government.
- Salary of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Application Fee for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
Applicants must pay the prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Candidates have to make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
How to Apply for UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Steps
- Firstly, visit UPSRTC Official website @ www.upsrtc.com
- On the main page, Click on Employment.
- Check for the concerned Official notification for Drivers & Conductors and read it fully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the apply online link.
- Enter all necessary details like name, DOB, contact number, address, educational details and others.
- Upload scanned your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, enclose copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form before the last date i.e. May 2018
UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Official Advertisement Apply Online Link Click Here
UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Advertisement Date – Updated Soon
Starting Date of application – Updated Soon 2018
Last Date to apply – May 2018
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
Firstly, UPSRTC is a public sector passenger road transport corporation providing services in the state of Uttar Pradesh and other adjoining states in North India. With a fleet size of over 12194 buses, we operate over 4.1 million kilometers catering to the travel needs of over 1.8 million people and earning over Rs.119.8 million every day. , while earning enough for self-sustenance & growth, Provision of adequate, comfortable, efficient, well coordinated and economical services to our passengers is our main motto. However, the Corporation is an autonomous body corporate and its general superintendence, direction, and management of affairs and business is vested in a Board of Directors. UPSRTC Management, done by Board of Directors through its Managing Director who is Executive Head of UPSRTC. Moreover, Chairman heads the Board and consists of at least 5 or at most 17 Directors, out of whom one-third are from the Central government and two-thirds from the state government. The appointment of the Directors is done by state government. The corporation has 60 class I officers, 207 class II officers, 20451 class III (including over 12738 conductors & drivers), 2750 class IV staff and 19 daily wages in a total staff strength of around 23487. Additionally, there are 4 part time workers. The at Lucknow, the Corporation Office is present. The Corporation reconstituted on 30.10.03 with the services in the state of Uttaranchal firming a separate corporation. For efficient functioning, the corporation has been divided into 20 regions of which 1 region operates urban & sub-urban services. Every single region has a regional workshop, major repair and maintenance work, reconditioning work, as well as assembly, is performed. Each region has been further divided into operational units known as depots. The total number of depots in the corporation is 115, including car-section. To provide supportive maintenance facilities, every depot has a depot workshop attached to it.
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation ( UPSRTC ) has 1931 new openings for the year 2018-19. However, the Vacancies available are for Driver ( Chalak ) & Conductor ( Parichalak ) Posts. Therefore, Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for UPSRTC Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date.
Similar Job Openings to UPSSSC Vacancy 2018:
UPSEE Exam Notification 2018 – Apply