NABARD Recruitment & Careers 2018-19 – Apply 92 Assistant Manager Vacancies – www.nabard.org
- 1 NABARD Recruitment & Careers 2018-19 – Apply 92 Assistant Manager Vacancies – www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 :- Notification announced in the month of March 2018. National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development released NABARD Recruitment Notification 2018 was to fill 92 vacancies for Assistant Manager in Grade A, Grade B Manager, Grade A Assistant Manager posts. Aspirants who are interested in NABARD Careers 2018 can apply online for the Latest NABARD Job Notification from the link given below or visit the official website @ www.nabard.org. The National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development gives the opportunity to all graduates to fulfill their dreams of joining NABARD Bank. Interested candidates can apply online for the Latest NABARD Vacancy 2018. Check Upcoming NABARD Bank Job Notification in this page.
Latest NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 – www.nabard.org
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Notifification|
& Last Date
|Assistant Manager (Grade-A) – RDBS||92||02-04-2018|
NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Notification: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development announces 92 Vacancies for Assistant Manager (Grade A) – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services) posts. Accordingly, interested job seekers can now apply for NABARD Careers 2018 through Online mode. However, the Online application procedure starts from 13th March 2018 and closes on 2nd April 2018. Thus, interested Central Government Job Aspirants can make well use of this amazing NABARD Job Opportunity. Furthermore, check eligibility criteria, age limit and other related NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 details in the following sections.
NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Details
Name of the Organisation: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager (Grade A) – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services)
No. of Vacancies: 92 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: India
Check these Details about NABARD Recruitment Officer Grade A 2018:
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Vacancies 2018
NABARD Assistant Manager Officer Grade A Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 13th March 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 13th March 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 2nd April 2018
NABARD Selection Process
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination
NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services)||92|
NABARD Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager Eligibility
- General:Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum of 50% marks.
- Charted Account: Bachelor’s Degree any discipline with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Animal Husbandry: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry with minimum of 50% marks.
- Economics: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Agricultural Economics with minimum of 50% marks.
- Food processing / Food Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Food processing / Food technology with minimum of 50% marks.
- Environmental Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering / Climate change / climate change adaption with minimum of 50% marks.
- Forestry: Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry with minimum of 50% marks.
- Minor Irrigation: Bachelor’s Degree in Hydrology / Applied Hydrology or Geology / Applied Geology with Hydro geology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects with minimum of 50% marks.
- Land Development / Agriculture: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with minimum of 50% marks.
- Social Work: Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry with minimum of 50% marks.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules
- SC /ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years
- UR – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC /ST – 15 years
NABARD Application Fee
- 800/- Application fee for General and OBC category candidates.
- 150/- for SC / ST / PwD.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Pay Scale
Candidates who have qualified for the posts Assistant Manager in Grade A will get good pay scale as the norms
- Rs. 28,150/-
NABARD was established on the recommendations of B.Sivaraman Committee, (by Act 61, 1981 of Parliament) on 12 July 1982 to implement the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981. It replaced the Agricultural Credit Department and Rural Planning and Credit Cell of Reserve Bank of India, and Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation . It is one of the premier agencies providing developmental credit in rural areas. NABARD is India’s specialised bank for Agriculture and Rural Development in India.
Similar Job Openings to UPSSSC Vacancy 2018:
UPSEE Exam Notification 2018 – Apply
UPSRTC Bus Conductor Jobs 2018 – Apply
Railway Recruitment Jobs 2018 – Apply
AAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply